Cancellation in the INVG-Fahrinfo App
If you have purchased the Deutschlandticket in the INVG-Fahrinfo app as a direct purchase, the cancellation does not take place in the app, but via the confirmation e-mail received. We explain how this works here..
- After the successful purchase of the Deutschlandticket in the app, you have received two automatic confirmation e-mails from our systems (also check the spam folder of your mailbox):
- The first e-mail contains the order confirmation and information about the debit.
- The second e-mail (this one has a blue horizontal stripe) contains information about the completion of the Deutschlandticket subscription. Here you will also find the button "CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION".
- Click the button "CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION" to cancel the subscription for the following month by the 10th of the previous month.
- Then, a browser window will open where you have to enter the following data of the ticket holder:
- e-mail address
- first name
- last name
- Confirm your entries by clicking on "SEND DATA".
- After that, the system will display the current Deutschlandticket subscription.
- The Deutschlandticket subscription will only be canceled on the date shown when you click on "CANCEL Subscription".
- You will then receive a confirmation of cancellation by e-mail.